Thursday, October 4, 2012

October Calander


Every year when we get out our holiday stuff the first thing I have to do is fill the Christmas calendar with candy, that way we can celebrate all month long. On December first all my kid wants to do is open that days goodies. It's almost always candy so while he gets to open it in the morning he has to wait to enjoy it fully. Now since we celebrate Halloween the whole month of October, I thought it would be fun to make a Halloween calendar for this year.  I took these pictures in the morning so they are a little dark, but you can see that each day is made from a cardboard roll. I covered all 31 in construction paper and filled them with candy and spooky treasures from the dollar store.

yes, he got to use his pocket knife to cut the first day's string...

No comments:

Post a Comment